Jump to the main content block
Office of the President
- 王錫福 Sea-fue Wang Prof., Dr.
- Tel : 886-2-2771-2171 ext. 1001 or 886-2771-4193
- Fax : 886-2-2751-8845
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Lab : Room 414-2 in Material Resources Building
- Website :Center of EMO Materials and Nanotechnology
- Ph.D., Materials Science, The Pennsylvania State University, 1991
- M.S., Metallurgy, South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, 1985
- Diploma, Metallurgy, National Taipei Institute of Technology, Taiwan, 1979
- Vice president (Taipei Tech)
- Dean of College of Engineering (Taipei Tech)
- Director, Center of EMO Materials and Nanotechnology
- Chairman, Dept. of Materials and Mineral Resources Engineering (Taipei Tech)
- Senior Research and Development Engineer, Vishay Intertechnoloay, U.S.A.
- Researcher, Pennsylvania State University, U.S.A.
- Visiting professor, Tohoku University, Japan.
- Chair-Elect of the Executive Board, Asian Electroceramics Association, TW.
- Chairperson, Taiwan Ceramic Society
- Chairperson, Powders and Powder Metallurgy Association of the Republic of China
- Deputy Director, Materials Research Society, Taiwan
- Standing Director, Taiwan Accreditation Foundation
- Standing Member of the Council, Taiwan Association for Coating and Thin Film Technology
- Standing Member of the Council, Chinese Institute of Mining & Metallurgical Engineers (CIMME)
- Standing Member of the Council, Taiwan Association for Hydrogen Energy and Fuel Cell (THEFC)